- Posted by: Jesse Brown
- 0.43 Acres, 7 Bedroom, Attached Garage, Buy Utah House, Cable TV, Central Air, Deck, Energy Conservation, Enoch Home, Jetted Tub, Patio, Upgrades Throughout, Water Rights
7-bdrm Home .43 acre Enoch, UT
Amazing 7 bedroom home on .43 acre upgrades
Jetted Tub; Water Softener, Owned; Window Coverings
Air Conditioning: Central Air
Landscaping: Fenced Partial; Landscaped – Full; Sprinkler – Auto; Sprinkler – Full
Heating: Electric; Forced Air; Gas
Appliances: Complete Range; Dishwasher; Disposal; Microwave
Inside Inclusions: Central Vacuum; Garage Door Opener
Terms of Sale: Cash; Conventional; Farm Home; FHA; Utah Housing; VA
Construction: Concrete; Frame; Rock; Stucco
Utilities: Culinary, City; Electricity; Natural Gas; Secondary Water; Sewer
Water Heater: Gas
Floor Covering: Tile; Wall-Wall Carpet
Energy Conservation: Ceiling Fan; Double Pane; Wood Stove
Patio/Deck: Patio Covered
Roof: Asphalt Shingles
Basement: Interior Access Only
Outside Inclusions: Cable TV; Curb & Gutters; Sidewalk
plus luxurious finishes throughout
3673 N 170 E Enoch, Utah 84721
Insulated concrete form construction for incredible Energy efficiency.
Open concept on main level with kitchen, dining and living room.
Large master suite with huge shower and walk in closet.
Covered porch along the entire back of home
Fruit trees, Garden areas including secondary water, curbing and large grass area.
Directions: From Minersville hwy turn left onto 3600 N and head west. Take second right onto 170 E. Home will be on your left. From Minersville hwy turn left onto 3600 N and head west. Take second right onto 170 E. Home will be on your left.
- 3673 N 170 E Enoch, Utah 84721
- Single Family 7 bedroom 3 Bath
- Attached Garage Capacity: 2
- 146.08 acre feet of water rights
- Lot Acres: 0.43 Acres
- Main SqFt: 2,058
- Basement: Yes
- Total Taxes: 1,490.70
- Contact Jesse Brown by phone: 702-530-5263 or Use the Form Below
- Stratum Real Estate Group